AuD Hearing is a multi-line hearing aid provider. As an independent office, we are not tied to one product line or manufacturer. There are many different hearing aid manufacturers to choose from; we will work with you to find the product that will best meet your needs and budget.
At AuD Hearing our hearing aids range in price from $1095/ear to $2695/ear. This price includes:
• Hearing instrument consultation, during which we will discuss:
- Your hearing test results, and the effects any measured loss may have on your communication abilities o
- Hearing aid sizes and styles – we will help you choose the right size device, taking into consideration your lifestyle, cosmetic concerns, and any concerns with your dexterity or ability to handle small devices.
- Hearing aid technologies – there are hundreds of hearing aids to choose from. Our job is to help you find a technology that will fit your hearing loss, lifestyle, and budget.
• 30 day FULL REFUND trial period. Within the first 30 days….
- Don’t like the way your hearing aids look? Don’t worry, we can try something different!
- Order a basic aid and think you’d like to try something more sophisticated? Don’t worry, we can try something different!
- Decide that you just don’t want your hearing aids? Don’t worry – they can be returned and you will be FULLY refunded – we do not hold a fitting fee or restocking fee.
• Lifetime in-office follow ups
- Need your hearing aid cleaned? Think you need some fine tuning? Do you need help practicing the proper insertion and removal of your device? These services are included for the LIFE of your hearing instrument, at no additional charge.
• Minimum 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Accidentally hop in the shower with your hearing aids? Did the dog eat them? No worries! You’re covered!
What makes some hearing aids more expensive than others?
• The main factor that differentiates a lower-cost aid from a higher-cost aid is the level of technology – how sophisticated an aid is. To help you make this determination, one of the most important factors is your lifestyle.
- Aids on the more basic end are good for individuals with quieter lifestyles. If your main concerns are hearing at home, hearing in one-on-one situations, you will likely do fine with an entry level technology
- Higher-end aids are better able to handle noisy/challenging situations. If you frequently dine in noisy restaurants, enjoy live theatre, spend a lot of time outdoors (wind noise), you may do better with a higher-end technology.
• Part of our job is to help YOU find the device that will best fit YOUR needs and lifestyle.
Interested in more pricing information?
Have a particular aid in mind?
Click here to send a message to one of our Doctors of Audiology. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.